New UK 3G iPhone over the counter

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
Hay,
I am going to be in the UK on the 14th July, will I be able to walk into any Apple store and buy a new 3G iPhone and take it back to Thailand with me?
I actually need 3 phones but not sure if I can do that:):):)
Also anyone know yet what they will cost in the UK?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Hay,
I am going to be in the UK on the 14th July, will I be able to walk into any Apple store and buy a new 3G iPhone and take it back to Thailand with me?
I actually need 3 phones but not sure if I can do that:):):)
Also anyone know yet what they will cost in the UK?
im from the uk and all i really know is (from when i phone up o2 and ask them every single day) that it goe son sale at 0700 in the morning! and on an 18month contract its free if you pay £45 or above a month!

and for existing iPhone owners its a free upgrade, but the only draw back is that you have to restart your original contract from that date!

for example: i bought my phone on december the 19th last year, and usually in ther uk on an 18month contract you would have to wait till around the 13monht + mark until you could upgrade! but now all i will do is go to the o2 shop when the new little bad boy comes out and get it and my contract will start again!

i have asked about the prices and apparently there going to be significantly cheaper than the v1 iPhone... so watch this space!