New Update deleted all my iPhone Camera Roll Photo's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
the photo's you take with the iPhone camera have been deleted from my iPhone ! :oops: is their anyway to get these back ?
Nope, they're gone. Same thing happened to me.

I only remembered that the restore deletes camera roll photos when the restore was already half way done. I had about 50 pictures of me and my friends. :(

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
I believe in iTunes, right before the update or restore, where you hit the continue button (or it could be an ok) it says something like any music, videos, or photos that sync with the device will be removed.

randyg

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I'm not completely sure about this since I don't sync photos with iTunes, but if you do sync with iPhoto then all your photos will be in there. I believe there were instructions to backup all your data before running the update. Even if it didn't, that's always the last thing you do before updating any device.

SkyyBoy

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Hawaii
I do not have ANY mods on my iPhone, and it still deleted all my camera roll pictures. I did not have anything priceless on there, but annoying nonetheless :(

Aug 3, 2007
this is for PC's: When you update or plug your iPhone into the computer, and it asks you where you would like to load your photos, do Microsoft WORD. It should be the last choice. It will then hook up with microsft word and "my pictures" and then just create a separate folder to put all your iPhone pics in. That's how I did it. And I'm pretty sure it said it would delete any photos when you download the update. So if you didn't save them, they are gone.