NEW V-Moda WITH CLICKER!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
damn i just got the ones witout teh clicker like 2 weeks ago i emailed v moda to see if tehres anything i can do to upgrade :(

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up. I've been waiting for these to come out and I want them TODAY!

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
well i emailed them about upgrading to the new vmodas and this is what they said
We will also be more than happy to upgrade you to the next generation
DUO with a 50% off coupon when they are released. This way you will
have
the luxury of owning two pairs! All we would need was your order
number from your original purchase. If this is something you are
interested
in, let us know and we will provide you will all the information
necessary.

ahh its still a pretty good deal but i was hopin for somewere along the lines as free or pay for shipping or sumtin. like i send in mine and they send me back these since i just brought it a couple weeks ago

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Are these things worth $100? I bought the Rivets and they seem to sound real nice, but I've never tried out any high-end phones before. Haven't used my credit yet so maybe lookin' into these!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Are these things worth $100? I bought the Rivets and they seem to sound real nice, but I've never tried out any high-end phones before. Haven't used my credit yet so maybe lookin' into these!
I've heard very different opinions of them, from "not enough bass" to "too much bass". I'm gonna have to go listen to them in-store to be sure. (Also, have to hide my iPhone so they don't see the "T-Mobile" in the corner and void my warranty :p.)

buttsecks

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
i just purchased the vibe duo with the click control from the v-moda website. should be getting them tuesday. i already used my $100 Apple credit so i figured theres no use in waiting for them to appear on the Apple site