NEW V-Moda WITH CLICKER!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
i just purchased the vibe duo with the click control from the v-moda website. should be getting them tuesday. i already used my $100 Apple credit so i figured theres no use in waiting for them to appear on the Apple site
Where are you seeing them to buy? I'm here and it looks like they're the same old kind with no clicker.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have the V-moda Vibes and love them. I have tried LOTS of in-ear headphones and have finally settled on these. I just bought a pair of Shure e2c's that I just don't dig and need to just sell at a good price to clear them.

AtmInside

Jul 4, 2007
Got mine today.

I can confirm that they work the same as Apple's pack-ins...call control like normal, and click to pause music, click twice to skip song.

If you have had previous Vibes, you know how they sound. I personally really like the sound, and they are one of the very few buds I have tried that are comfortable, stay in my ears, and do a decent job of blocking out sound.

I am very happy with these.

Bakerman

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
PA/USA
I ordered a set of these from v-moda as soon as I read this . I will let you know what I think of them after they arrive.

ZAT

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Not the two I have visited. Both only had the standard Vibes.

How do they compare to the Seidio headsets? Are they $60 better?