New video

eljohno1

Apr 22, 2008
johnof johnandchristopher

wow people thank you for viewing our awesome production even though i don't own iPhone or anything i decided to get an account just to thank you

eljohno1

Apr 22, 2008
wow i just posted this on the ubuntu forum and got my ip address banned for life from it kinda gay

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
wow people thank you for viewing our awesome production even though i don't own iPhone or anything i decided to get an account just to thank you
Quite an honor, Corey.

I must ask, eljohno, if you don't own an iPhone, how did you come about our forums? Just bored?

- John

eljohno1

Apr 22, 2008
Quite an honor, Corey.

I must ask, eljohno, if you don't own an iPhone, how did you come about our forums? Just bored?

- John
i really would like an iPhone but im kinda broke anyway iwas just thinking of how to tell people about me and chcorey52's video

after posting it on the ubuntu forum from which i was promptly banned i remembered something which (ch)corey(52) had spoken of earlier that day
me, "wow i wish i could everyone of our freaking awesome video
corey, "i posted it on the everythingicafe forum and got tons of responses of how everyone loved joco and the video with a passion"

so i went to my url bar and typed in everythingcafe.com and got an account and thanked everyone for watching

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i really would like an iPhone but im kinda broke anyway iwas just thinking of how to tell people about me and chcorey52's video

after posting it on the ubuntu forum from which i was promptly banned i remembered something which (ch)corey(52) had spoken of earlier that day
me, "wow i wish i could everyone of our freaking awesome video
corey, "i posted it on the everythingicafe forum and got tons of responses of how everyone loved joco and the video with a passion"

so i went to my url bar and typed in everythingcafe.com and got an account and thanked everyone for watching
I just realized that it was your video as well. I feel quite stupid now. :)

- John

eljohno1

Apr 22, 2008
I just realized that it was your video as well. I feel quite stupid now. :)

- John

i don't care(the andchristopher part is completely unaware of all this video sharing btw) and its already gotten more views then some of our videos so im just happy about that

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
elhjohno was the one that edited but he used sony vegas and changed the velocity? i was more ideas.......

eljohno1

Apr 22, 2008
elhjohno was the one that edited but he used sony vegas and changed the velocity? i was more ideas.......
ya we used sony vegas six and insterted a velocity envelope around everything and set it as -100