New Yahoo weather app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
B

Bharding08

I like this app too for some reason it keeps the location service on really long. Has anyone else had this problem? I went to baltimore today and kept having to then the location services on and off just to keep it from draining my battery.

Sent using iCafe app

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I like this app too for some reason it keeps the location service on really long. Has anyone else had this problem? I went to baltimore today and kept having to then the location services on and off just to keep it from draining my battery.
I didn't find this to be the case. My location service went off in less than 10-seconds after closing the app. Have you tried reinstalling it?

Target

Sent using iCafe app

B

Bharding08

Just reinstalled it and once it went off and once it stayed on for some reason

Sent using iCafe app

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I have an abundance of weather apps on my phone, I'm boring though and always find myself using the stock app instead of e.g Met Office. I check the weather a lot because of the motorway traveling I do, this definitely looks like a suitable alternative. Thanks!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm probably one of the few people with one weather app on my phone - the stock one. It gives me all the weather information I need.

Dchen05

Jun 6, 2013
Yeah this app is my new go to weather app. IMO its the best looking weather app I have found, while still having all the features you need.