New York Major problem

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Does anybody are getting some major problems with making calls and 3g net on your iPhone?

Yesterday i tried to call my girl in manhattan from queens her phone said call failed like 10 times we talked for 10 sec call dropped (failed)

this is crazy internet not working at all no matter if you sleeping or you up this drive me nuts no e-mails are coming in i don't know what should i do anymore

please share you experience and let me know and then i will make a lawsuit you can not use this at all this is not a phone and left with a bill for phone paying 30$ extra for a thing that i don't use

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
There are threads about current problems in NYC. Search for them.

Lawsuit for what? Return the phone.

iphonebob

Jul 8, 2007
Same thing here in Southern California. This is getting frustrating. With V1 iPhone I rarely had a dropped call with edge.
Now on the 3G phone I am getting dropped calls like crazy. I get them when I start a call, making me redial several times and I get dropped when I'm on a call

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
This same thing with the dropped calls happened between me and my husband one day. No matter who he called he could not get through and when he tried me we talked for 6 seconds each time. He was PISSED! I started to call AT&T and then i remembered to just reboot. Just push the start and home button and reboot the dag on thing. I text my husband to do this and once he did, everything was fine.

I think most problems could possibily be saved by rebooting. Hey, its at least a temporary solution until Apple gets it together.

Do I smell a Recall? A swap out? A solution anytime before Christmas?