Newbie here, Great to get some help

Sep 22, 2007
Hi everyone. Love the site. I hope someone can answer this question for me. I have an unlocked iPhone arriving next week. Will I be able to install all the apps that were posted here like the iLight and such? Watched the video that shows updating through iTunes i think. Will I be able to do this or will it mess up my unlock?

Hope that question is clear :)

Thank you

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hi everyone. Love the site. I hope someone can answer this question for me. I have an unlocked iPhone arriving next week. Will I be able to install all the apps that were posted here like the iLight and such? Watched the video that shows updating through iTunes i think. Will I be able to do this or will it mess up my unlock?

Hope that question is clear :)

Thank you
It is going to work just like a regular iPhone (mods, hacks, 3rd party apps, etc). The only things that wont work are visual voice mail and the YouTube app. But there is a hack floating around that gets the Youtube app working on an unlocked phone.

Sep 22, 2007
It is going to work just like a regular iPhone (mods, hacks, 3rd party apps, etc). The only things that wont work are visual voice mail and the YouTube app. But there is a hack floating around that gets the Youtube app working on an unlocked phone.
Thanks Greg. Had ordered the phone before I came across this site and was blown away with all the mods you can get for it. 11 days and counting...:laugh2: