Newbie here, Great to get some help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi everyone. Love the site. I hope someone can answer this question for me. I have an unlocked iPhone arriving next week. Will I be able to install all the apps that were posted here like the iLight and such? Watched the video that shows updating through iTunes i think. Will I be able to do this or will it mess up my unlock?

Hope that question is clear :)

Thank you

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hi everyone. Love the site. I hope someone can answer this question for me. I have an unlocked iPhone arriving next week. Will I be able to install all the apps that were posted here like the iLight and such? Watched the video that shows updating through iTunes i think. Will I be able to do this or will it mess up my unlock?

Hope that question is clear :)

Thank you
It is going to work just like a regular iPhone (mods, hacks, 3rd party apps, etc). The only things that wont work are visual voice mail and the YouTube app. But there is a hack floating around that gets the Youtube app working on an unlocked phone.

Sep 22, 2007
It is going to work just like a regular iPhone (mods, hacks, 3rd party apps, etc). The only things that wont work are visual voice mail and the YouTube app. But there is a hack floating around that gets the Youtube app working on an unlocked phone.
Thanks Greg. Had ordered the phone before I came across this site and was blown away with all the mods you can get for it. 11 days and counting...:laugh2: