Newbie needs a lil help on iPhone please !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 15, 2007
hi i just purchased a unlocked iPhone with youtube and nes emulator. im afraid that when i go to t-mobile they will reject me or the phone wont take the service. i still wanna go on the web and be able to call ppl can someone plese ease my mind and tell me if this t-mobile thing will work i sure don't wanna waste all that cash. i just don't wanna be committed to AT&T or cingular. is it really possible to have t-mobile in full function..

here is my link to the phone i purchased pls look it over and get back to me thank you all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300160677309&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I have some lovely oceanfront property you might be interested in. It's in Utah. If you go and don't see the ocean, the tide is probably out. Make a deposit and I'll email you a link to the proper tide chart...

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
hi i just purchased a unlocked iPhone with youtube and nes emulator. im afraid that when i go to t-mobile they will reject me or the phone wont take the service. i still wanna go on the web and be able to call ppl can someone plese ease my mind and tell me if this t-mobile thing will work i sure don't wanna waste all that cash. i just don't wanna be committed to AT&T or cingular. is it really possible to have t-mobile in full function..

here is my link to the phone i purchased pls look it over and get back to me thank you all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300160677309&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

don't do it. Especially for that price. Just get one at Apple sealed brand new for $200 less and unlock it your self or better yet just save yourself the head ache and stick with AT&T.

Scholar

Oct 3, 2007
this seems to be the going price for a 8gb unlocked iPhone.... but i agree with ipod classic.... just buy one and unlock it yourself....

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i just think that it is funny that they are advertising the NES emulator as FREE INCLUDED...w000w ..sure ... this is stupid.. this person is trying to make money of free stuff.. the NES is free and so is the unlock... this person is a loser...

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Really, no one else here smells SPAM? Really? One post guy posts a link to an active ebay auction for an item he's "bought"? He's not really asking us for advice, he's hoping some of us are stupid enough to hit the "buy it now" option.

Spamela Spamderson

Oct 15, 2007
Really, no one else here smells SPAM? Really? One post guy posts a link to an active ebay auction for an item he's "bought"? He's not really asking us for advice, he's hoping some of us are stupid enough to hit the "buy it now" option.

Spamela Spamderson

no i neeeed help i seriously provided the link to see if this was a bad idea or not i purchased it already its in the mail i just wanna know if i made the right decision cuzz i really want t-mobile not att

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Ok, then. This post fits the pattern of LOTS of spam posts, so if you're legit - my apologies.

I'd probably try a similar question in the "mod" forum. Maybe try and ask the question in a more coherent manner and don't spell like you're texting someone. People will take you more seriously, and you'll likely get a real answer.