Newbie with unlocked 1.0.2 What next?

ZeroK66

Nov 23, 2007
Hello all,

Well first thing I need to do is fix my restore issue.
Once that is sorted, I would like to know what would be my next best steps? Should I be working to upgrade to a newer firmware? I have small issues currently, like iTunes does not work (I have seen fix mentioned) telephone number format is wrong (It is a AT&T phone and I am in the UK).

I will jailbreak it when the restore issue is done, then try NES app and getting new ring tones. Anything else to do to make the most of the new phone?

THanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Hello all,

Well first thing I need to do is fix my restore issue.
Once that is sorted, I would like to know what would be my next best steps? Should I be working to upgrade to a newer firmware? I have small issues currently, like iTunes does not work (I have seen fix mentioned) telephone number format is wrong (It is a AT&T phone and I am in the UK).

I will jailbreak it when the restore issue is done, then try NES app and getting new ring tones. Anything else to do to make the most of the new phone?

THanks,
I'm also a UK iPhone owner (of an Unlocked US iPhone). You can fix the dialing easily, in v1.02 it's a matter of modding 1 file via SSH. I'd suggest v1.1.1 for all unlocked iPhone owners.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroK66

Nov 23, 2007
Thanks... I shall virginise, update to v1.1.1 then unlock the phone. I can then research smally things like youtube, number formats etc.

Thanks