NEWS: 1 MILLION iPhones activated

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Report: 1 Million iPhones Activated
http://blogs.businesss2.com/Apple/2007/07/report-1-millio.html

The number is kinda made up
"quoting a anonymous staffer in ATT Mobilty’s Commerce Group, suggests that AT&T (T) may have already fulfilled more than 1 million iPhone activations."

Still 1 million iPhones in less than a week is pretty good. Only 9 million more to go!

- SR

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
jesus thats a lot in a week. I don't want everyone to have one it will become too common.:(

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
jesus thats a lot in a week. I don't want everyone to have one it will become too common.:(
I'm not sure this is from a good source. Hard to believe that many could have been activated.

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
I'm not sure this is from a good source. Hard to believe that many could have been activated.
yes actually your probably right because
quoting a anonymous staffer in ATT Mobilty’s Commerce Group, suggests that AT&T (T) may have
yes the bold makes you not so sure.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Too Late, I see them everywhere, they are just like RAZRS....only much more fragile and expensive ..:cool:

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Too Late, I see them everywhere, they are just like RAZRS....only much more fragile and expensive ..:cool:
The RAZR is one of the most fragile mobile phones I have ever seen. They'd snap in half when dropped. The iPhone seems to hold up pretty well.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I've only seen one, and it was at the starbucks nearest my AT&T store, and it was 30 minutes after I got mine.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I saw another one yesterday for the first time outside of an At&t location. It was at the Cheesecake Factory at Perimeter Mall. Once you know what to look for it's pretty easy to spot.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have never seen one. =[