News: Apple Event Scheduled for September 9th

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Apple has scheduled an event on Wednesday, September 9th. The event will be held in San Francisco, but a venue has not yet been confirmed. According to sources, there will be no discussion of the rumored tablet. The event will be focused on “music”, so it’s likely we will see upgrades to the iPod and possibly iTunes.
Stay tuned to EverythingiCafe on September 9th, as we’ll have our “not so live, live blog” in full gear.

Apple Event Scheduled for September 9th

Last edited:

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Apple has scheduled an event on Wednesday, September 9th. The event will be held in San Francisco, but a venue has not yet been confirmed. According to sources, there will be no discussion of the rumored tablet. The event will be focused on “music”, so it’s likely we will see upgrades to the iPod and possibly iTunes.
Stay tuned to EverythingiCafe on September 9th, as we’ll have our “not so live, live blog” in full gear.

Apple Event Scheduled for September 9th
I wonder if they'll touch on pricing as it seems the Zune is undercutting them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I wonder if they're going to pull the iPod Classic lineup. I really hope not but it seems like Apple is ready to do it.