News: Apple Planning September Keynote Event

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
According to multiple sources in the music industry, Apple executives are planning a keynote event for the week of September 7th. A specific date has not been confirmed, nor is the company providing any information on what will be unveiled. Could it be the mysterious tablet? Updates to the iPod line are the logical choice considering Apple’s yearly Back To School summer promotion helps clear out inventory for new models, just in time for the holiday shopping season.

Last edited:

danipoak

Silver
Dec 13, 2007
Not Alaska
8gig 3gs! I might actually upgrade from my V1 if that comes out.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
tablet, iprada, new 3.0.2 update, and something to beef up sales of the ipod since they're slipping away. Nothing fancy of course!

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
tablet, iprada, new 3.0.2 update, and something to beef up sales of the ipod since they're slipping away. Nothing fancy of course!
Or the big news..."Official 3.1 release and now MMS is working on AT&T"...finally. L-O-L

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Apple announced at the last keynote that MMS was not ready yet. AT&T said that it would be late summer before they would be able to support it. I would have to say MMS might play a part of the upcoming keynote.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I believe the next software release will likely be 3.1 not 3.0.2, JMO.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I think we will have an official 3.1 release, with working MMS. September is about as late summer as you can get.

Would this also coincide with the release of Snow Leopard and iTunes 9? Must be about iTunes if its the music industry reporting it and not the gadget geeks like us ;)