News.com reports new hi def Flash code named "Moviestar"

Mactech

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I posted this in the software area as well. According to a news.com article the new Flash will support hi def H.264 maybe that is why Apple is waiting.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
I posted this in the software area as well. According to a news.com article the new Flash will support hi def H.264 maybe that is why Apple is waiting.

No need to post the same thing twice....

The announcement of this new version doesn't necessarily mean anything for iPhone users since iPhone still does not support flash. The thing that has me speculating is that Adobe is slated the release the the official non beta version in the fall. Leopard is also slated for a fall release which is when I predict a major update will come.

Mactech

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Um...

I understand that I posted in two separate places, and Chris the Admin can delete this one if he wishes, I was just trying to get some good news out. And if you read the entire article you would be a little more excited about the update as I truly feel that Apple is waiting until Leopard and the official release of Adobe Flash this fall, it should be interesting.

No need to post the same thing twice....

The announcement of this new version doesn't necessarily mean anything for iPhone users since iPhone still does not support flash. The thing that has me speculating is that Adobe is slated the release the the official non beta version in the fall. Leopard is also slated for a fall release which is when I predict a major update will come.