News: Software-based 1.1.3 jailbreak

Jan 19, 2008
I didn't want to get anyones hopes up, but i know some of you have become as obsessed as I have about 1.1.3 jailbreak. I also know there is a lot of rumors about a hardware mod necessary for a jailbreak. I came across this this morning which is great news. unfortunately it doesn't talk about releasing anytime soon.

http://www.iPhoneatlas.com/2008/01/20/software-based-iphone-113-jailbreak-claimed/

enjoy

Steve

Jan 19, 2008
I know the jailbreak is old news but ppl are still talking about a possible hardware mod on the tread below this one. Thanks for the early morning sass I feel awake, Alive, and refreshed.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I know the jailbreak is old news but ppl are still talking about a possible hardware mod on the tread below this one. Thanks for the early morning sass I feel awake, Alive, and refreshed.

you make me laugh with the "sass" comment. Sorry, glad to see you've got a sense of humour!

unlike so many libs around here.....

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I know the jailbreak is old news but ppl are still talking about a possible hardware mod on the tread below this one.
The reason people started discussing it was due to erroneous reporting. It never was a hardware jailbreak. I also think it was iPhone Atlas that contributed to the incorrect information. They are merely correcting their own mistake.

--
Mike