NEWS: Supplies of iPhones Running Short Again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Are they serious? damn I guess more people buying the iPhone more then ever .. when it first came out I went to Apple store that first monday after iDay and they said they had plenty to go around

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
Supplies of iPhones Running Short Again
http://blogs.businesss2.com/Apple/2007/07/supplies-of-iph.html

A daily interactive mashup that plots the data from Apple's Retail Store Availability tool on a Google map of the U.S., shows that supplies of iPhones are starting to run low again.

- SR
It's a ploy to get people to buy more phones, duh. I could buy one at 4 or 5 different places with in a half hour of me, and I don't live in a big city.

Ever see the home shopping network where they show how many they've sold during the presentation (a made up number), it's a selling technique. If people think they're about to run out they get the mentality of "OMg they're about to run out!111111 i better get one".

It works on the easily influenced and for lack of a better word, idiots.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah thats true didn't think like that "Come and get your iPhones before they sell out and there wont be anymore"

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I find that hard to believe. I've been to 3 differents stores over the past week and they all said they had plenty of iPhones.They also said there have been steady shipments.I plan on getting an iPhone at the end of next week and am not worried at all about availabilty.The majority of people that wanted iPhones already has them.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
In Chicago they were running out of them daily at the Apple store. But, each day they got a new shipment. If you got there before noon, you could probably get one. That's what I did three days after iDay.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I dunno it could be possible and not maybe just to get people to run for iPhone as they arent selling as much as they wanted to sell