Newsstand apps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I downloaded two magazines to read tonight and the text is really small. I've turned on Zoom in General->Accessibility->Zoom so that I can increase the text size with a 3 finger tap or pinch. I would like to be able to use double tap instead of 3 fingers. Is anyone reading magazines on their device?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I downloaded two magazines to read tonight and the text is really small. I've turned on Zoom in General->Accessibility->Zoom so that I can increase the text size with a 3 finger tap or pinch. I would like to be able to use double tap instead of 3 fingers. Is anyone reading magazines on their device?
I have never used Newsstand for anything. Nothing there is free! I can find plenty to read online or news in Pulse. 3 fingers is how it works. That's all you can do if reverse pinch doesn't work. I use the 3 finger tap on Facebook.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I have never used Newsstand for anything. Nothing there is free! I can find plenty to read online or news in Pulse. 3 fingers is how it works. That's all you can do if reverse pinch doesn't work. I use the 3 finger tap on Facebook.
There is an app called App Gamer Magazine and when you download it off the App Store, it shows up in Newsstand. It's $1.99 for a month subscription.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I'll pass! I'm not a gamer. I have a few games, but I'm not that much into it.
I wasn't suggesting you download the app. My point was that after you downloaded the app, you have to use Newsstand to view it. I was just trying to find another way to make text larger without using accessibility options if double tap is not available in the app.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I wasn't suggesting you download the app. My point was that after you downloaded the app, you have to use Newsstand to view it. I was just trying to find another way to make text larger without using accessibility options if double tap is not available in the app.
I see. Thanks.