Next Shipment?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cglz6

Jul 1, 2007
They sold out at my Apple store. I just got enought money to buy the iPhone. Does anyone know when the next shipment will be for the Apple stores or att?

Ljp

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
If you go to the Apple site and go to stores, there's a link in there that after 9 pm is supposed to show you which stores will have phones the next morning.

Cglz6

Jul 1, 2007
If you go to the Apple site and go to stores, there's a link in there that after 9 pm is supposed to show you which stores will have phones the next morning.
They sold out at my Apple store. All the stores on there are red.

iphoneCOS

Jun 25, 2007
I was told by an Apple Rep at the Apple store in Denver that they are receiving new shipments daily. Check back tomorrow. It will still be quicker then ordering online.

liquid5170

Jun 30, 2007
i've got an extra one unopened sealed in original packaging with proof of receipt ... i bought it JUST IN CASE i could turn profit on ebay.. unfortunately it's not worth it so i was thinking about returning it... let me know if you want it.. oh its 8gig and i live in northern california so tax rate was 7.75% on 599.

Apr 18, 2007
Dying here

For the love of iPhone, when are they going to ship more? I am so sick of hearing from everyone that Apple has so many. I had to work Friday night (don't even get me started on that), and I called Apple right when I got off work at 10, and they had already sold out of all of the 8 GBs! So I called all the AT&T's the next day, and they were all sold out around town. Who knew Las Vegans loved iPhones so much?

I didn't want to put my name on the AT&T list because everyone said they will ship daily to Apple and I figured I would get it sooner than waiting for the shipment, but here I am, 5 days later, iphone-less and desperate! Any official word on shipments? The Apple availability site is looking mighty red... how much longer do you think I am going to have to wait?

Ok, sorry for the rambling. I am just dying reading everyone's posts about their iPhones, and I can't join in on the fun! :mad:

grydlock

Jun 23, 2007
OKAY, so according to the updated iPhone Availability search... the iPhone is sold out in all but 2 Apple stores in the country.

So now what? And better, when?

alan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iphone.mycustomproduct.com
The stores are

Tigard, Bridgeport Village in Oregon
Pittsburgh, Shadyside in Pennsylvania

That's it. Anyone know if the stores have been getting any shipments in at all since Friday, or has that been it?

Professor

Jul 4, 2007
Stores could not get shipments because of the Holiday. Many stores will be receiving shipments during the day tomorrow. If the shipments arrive early enough they may be placed on sale tomorrow. Some stores may be advised to hold a portion of their shipments for sale on Friday. Shipments received on Friday may be held to have phones for the weekend. A portion of the shipments are also being held to replace phones that are defective.

grydlock

Jun 23, 2007
Stores could not get shipments because of the Holiday. Many stores will be receiving shipments during the day tomorrow. If the shipments arrive early enough they may be placed on sale tomorrow. Some stores may be advised to hold a portion of their shipments for sale on Friday. Shipments received on Friday may be held to have phones for the weekend. A portion of the shipments are also being held to replace phones that are defective.
Understandable, about the holiday. Hmm... well hopefully I can get my hands on one soon...

alan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
iphone.mycustomproduct.com
Do we know (other than today's holiday) that they are getting daily shipments in? There's no telling how many they've sold by now if that is true. (well, there's no telling either way, Apple has been pretty elusive about how many they've made thus far.