Next week starts Star Trek avatar theme week

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Starting next week, we'll be kicking off our first avatar theme week here at eiC/iPopuli. We're asking members to update their avatar for the week to support next week's theme. With the new Star Trek movie being released on May 16th, that seems like a perfect partner for this week's themed avatar week. The week starts on Monday and will end next Sunday. Of course, you can keep your Star Trek avatar for as long as you'd like or jump into next week's theme.

320x240.jpg

So starting Monday, May 13th, let's see your Star Trek avatar. Will you go old school Kirk? Pay homage to the green women or maybe you're the Next Generation type.

Monday is when it happens. May your avatars live long and prosper --- well at least for next week.

For those who take part, you might be randomly selected to win an awesome app. Maybe, just maybe.

Here's how to update your avatar:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Why are we waiting until Monday? I'm all in with a Friday Happy Hour appropriate avatar.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
This sounds fun! I kinda wanna draw each and every one to fit the theme, haha.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My avatar is Alice Eve from Star Trek Into Darkness, which comes out May 17th. I decided not to use the one of her in her bra and panties. :D