Nextel contacts to iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Songjack

Jul 15, 2007
I have over 500 contacts in my (motorola made) Nextel i870. I have ported my number to my new iPhone. Is there any way to get all the contacts into the phone or into my mac? everything has bluetooth but I was told by one Nextel person that the i870 will not communicate with my computer only witha another phone. So far I am looking at typing all my contacts into my address book then re-syncing my iPhone. Help?

Chris

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Either way if you use the iden phone book manager to get contacts off the i870 you will either have to enter them manually from your computer onto something that will sync to the iPhone or you will enter them manually on iPhone.. I have searched for my i930 and haven't found anything maybe im wrong though don't take my word for it.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I have over 500 contacts in my (motorola made) Nextel i870. I have ported my number to my new iPhone. Is there any way to get all the contacts into the phone or into my mac? everything has bluetooth but I was told by one Nextel person that the i870 will not communicate with my computer only witha another phone. So far I am looking at typing all my contacts into my address book then re-syncing my iPhone. Help?

Chris

Use iden software to make a csv file. I think it stands for comma separated value. Then import it to another program. But if you cant. Copy and paste each address into yahoo. The csv file can open with excel or any spreadsheet program.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
everything has bluetooth but I was told by one Nextel person that the i870 will not communicate with my computer only witha another phone.
Are you taking their word for it or did you try it?

bklynjava

Jul 9, 2007

Chris
You can use a sim copier to copy the contacts to the sim card or use the iden phonebook manager LINK.

Songjack

Jul 15, 2007
Iden

Use iden software to make a csv file. I think it stands for comma separated value. Then import it to another program. But if you cant. Copy and paste each address into yahoo. The csv file can open with excel or any spreadsheet program.
Which iden software and where can I get it? I can't find the iden phonebook manager for Mac!