NFL 2012 Regular Season Schedules Released

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The NFL released their 2012 Regular Season Schedules.

My Cowboys start out with the Giants on Wednesday, September 5th. Nice early start to the season and no way better then against the Giants. Early schedule looks pretty good with games against Seahawks, Bucs and Bears. Gets interesting with Ravens, Panthers, Giants, Falcons, Eagles. Browns and then Turkey Day battle with Redskins. Finishes up with Eagles, Bengals, Steelers, Saints and Redskins.

Not bad. The Saints game at the end is tough and those AFC matchups will probably have playoff implications for all of the teams involved.

Cannot wait for the season.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Who wants to do some Fantasy Football this coming season? We should start an eiC league.

Sent from my iPad 3 (64GB)
Count me in... what's the best free site for fantasy football? My paid league uses CBS, which is horrendous. I'm guessing either Yahoo or EPSN?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
cowboys fan here too, GO COWBOYS, and i think i'll be at the Panthers game in October since my brother just moved up there.

Excited about the season and can't wait for it to start. I'm hoping this schedule will be fuel to ignite their _____ this season.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
Count me in... what's the best free site for fantasy football? My paid league uses CBS, which is horrendous. I'm guessing either Yahoo or EPSN?
I've played in a Yahoo league for the past two years. Their iPhone fantasy league app is pretty good. If we get enough people for, let's say, six or eight teams, I can set it up.

Sent from my iPad 3 (64GB)

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I've never seen fantasy leagues at EPSN, however, ESPN seems to have a pretty decent setup from what my brothers tell me.