NFL Carrier Logos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
****UPDATE*****

This set is now available via the installer app.
There are in the main installer menu under images. They are part of the customize designer image set released on 9/28/2007.

The linked zip files contains NFL carrier logos (Default and FSO) for all 32 teams.

If you are using customize (formally docswap) on your iPhone then follow these steps:

After you unzip the file you will have a folder called 'nfl' this entire folder needs to got to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/ on your iPhone.

Depending on the program you use to browse your iPhone you may need to crate the NFL folder manual then move the contents of the nfl folder from the zip file to the newly created folder.

When you are done restart your phone and go to customize | carrier images. There should be a whole new section called 'NFL' below 'Designer'.

You don't have to install them all. You can make the NFL directory on your iPhone and just drag over the team(s) you want.

Right click choose save file as http://unevenpavement.com/nfl.zip

Enjoy!

/NCAA Logos coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
The linked zip files contains NFL carrier logos (Default and FSO) for all 32 teams.

If you are using customize (formally docswap) on your iPhone then follow these steps:

After you unzip the file you will have a folder called 'nfl' this entire folder needs to got to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/ on your iPhone.

Depending on the program you use to browse your iPhone you may need to crate the NFL folder manual then move the contents of the nfl folder from the zip file to the newly created folder.

When you are done restart your phone and go to customize | carrier images. There should be a whole new section called 'NFL' below 'Designer'.

You don't have to install them all. You can make the NFL directory on your iPhone and just drag over the team(s) you want.

Enjoy!

/NCAA Logos coming soon.
Good job! these are pretty awesome. Can you repost the file because it didn't work when i tried to download the .zip file. thanks a lot!

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com

Enjoy!

/NCAA Logos coming soon.
That's awesome! I have actually been working on the same idea! We need to talk. I sent you a PM! :cool:

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL

This is the step i'm having problems with.... How do I get the folder to "/private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/" on my phone? I have apptapp, customize, breezy all installed....

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
This is the step i'm having problems with.... How do I get the folder to "/private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/" on my phone? I have apptapp, customize, breezy all installed....
You need to ssh in to your phone.

On your iPhone via installer install the bsd subsystem and open ssh.

On your computer install winSCP (windows) or Fugu (mac) and connect to your phone and navigate to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/

Place the NFL folder there.

I am going to PM x999x about how to make these available via ishare for those that do not want to ssh in to their iPhone.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
What the crap is breezy? is it on the phone or the computer?

Popdevil

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
You need to ssh in to your phone.

On your iPhone via installer install the bsd subsystem and open ssh.

On your computer install winSCP (windows) or Fugu (mac) and connect to your phone and navigate to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages/

Place the NFL folder there.

I am going to PM x999x about how to make these available via ishare for those that do not want to ssh in to their iPhone.
I have installed the BSD and SSH on the iPhone and installed WinSCP on my computer. What settings are needed for the WinSCP to connect to the iPhone?

Can you provide a screen shot?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I have installed the BSD and SSH on the iPhone and installed WinSCP on my computer. What settings are needed for the WinSCP to connect to the iPhone?

Can you provide a screen shot?
I have a mac so no screen shot of winSCP but here are the settings;

connect to: ip of you phone, go to wifi and click the blue arrow to get the ip.
port: 22
user: root
pass: dottie