NFL GameDay!

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
What happened to the Giants? WOW. The Eagles killed them. The Bears on the other hand are a mess. Struggled against the Browns all game. Pathetic!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
juls1585 said:
the bears were a mess? lol if it werent for that fluke a few weeks ago the browns would be the next lions!
i think the Bucs are gonna be this year's lions. I honestly cannot name a decent player on their roster other than their CB Aqib Talib, who probably won't start on any teams that are contenders for a playoff spot. The Browns and Rams are just marginally better. Tennessee at least has some talent, I think they will pull out 3 or 4 wins.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
juls1585 said:
very true. this weeks a bye week for us. thank god. they need to figure something out quick. im about sick of this
a bye week this week. there goes that consistency you were talking about ;)

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Da Bears!

hopefully you aren't in any way linking this years team to the 85 Bears. They won't be doing a Super Bowl Shuffle for a looooong time the way they are playing. Although i'm a die hard Cowboys fan, the 85 Bears team was one of my favorite teams of all time to watch. I'd take them over just about any team other than perhaps the 92 and 93 Cowboys teams and some of the Steelers teams of the 70's.

Speaking of the Cowboys, the view sure is nice from the top of the NFC East...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i think the Bucs are gonna be this year's lions. I honestly cannot name a decent player on their roster other than their CB Aqib Talib, who probably won't start on any teams that are contenders for a playoff spot. The Browns and Rams are just marginally better. Tennessee at least has some talent, I think they will pull out 3 or 4 wins.
Oops-I missed on this one. If any team needs to get well, they better hope they have Green Bay on their schedule. They have serious issues. Way to go Bucs! Josh Freeman looks like he has a promising future.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Are you kidding me?! No way am I comparing the two teams. These Bears sucks and are a disgrace to Chicago. Lovie needs to go pronto!