NFL GameDay!

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Let me just say this .... My head is saying the Colts but my heart is with New Orleans for everything that city has been threw. I think in all it will be a great intense football game and I think that in the the end the team who plays the best deserves to win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
The Saint's owner Mr. Benson is so funny he almost fell down on that tiny stage with the trophy in his hand!

You can never forget this priceless moment either.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I give her a pass for that. She sounded great up to that point, and once the crowd lights up like that, competing with the noise, the natural tendency is to go sharp.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'll take the Colts over NO 31-26
Thanks man for picking the Colts. Based on your predictions on all the other games in this thread I had to go with the opposite of your pick before clicking to submit my bet. :eek:k:eek:k

it seriously was that much of a tossup for me, but my gut told me to go with NO. Glad to see Brees win it, they won't be back next year. Too many expiring contracts.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I didn't realize people actually listened to her sing. She was eye-candy.
she was singing? wow, I seriously didn't know that. I liked how tight that white thing was she was wearing but she could have shown a bit more skin.

Man Romo screwed up for ever letting that girl go. Nothing against Jessica Simpson, but going from Carrie to Jessica is about like going from Megan Fox to Whoopi Goldberg.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Thanks man for picking the Colts. Based on your predictions on all the other games in this thread I had to go with the opposite of your pick before clicking to submit my bet. :eek:k:eek:k

it seriously was that much of a tossup for me, but my gut told me to go with NO. Glad to see Brees win it, they won't be back next year. Too many expiring contracts.
It was like another Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street. Man, I would've killed to be there.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com

Yeah I really thought the Colts would have won it but regardless I am happy with the Saints winning it because of all they have been through they deserve it you could say!