NFL Games download to iPhone Calendar

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I have not sync'd my Outlook or Google calendar yet to my iPhone, but wondered if there was a way to download the games for my NFL team to my calendar with the time and location (sort of like you can download the holidays to your google calendar)?

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
yes i think there is. i know i did this last year but i cannot rememeber how. lol. i believe i went to www.giants.com and they had an option to sync maybe my outlook with all the games. (i don't rememeber, because i know last year i never used outlook).

i think it synced to my outlook, they it synced to my phone. sorry i cant help more, but i do know that its possible

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
ok ok i think i got it. when i go to my teams page and look at the schedule. the giants actually have specific directions how to sync the schedule onto your outlook. hopefully your team does the same and that can help you

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I did that last year too. Guess I will have to Sync with Outlook.

JSchu22

Jul 3, 2007
Yeah, I just realized you can do this at DallasCowboys.com but I'm at a loss for how to sync that info with iCal on my Mac. Any suggestions?

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah, I just realized you can do this at DallasCowboys.com but I'm at a loss for how to sync that info with iCal on my Mac. Any suggestions?
Go to Yahoo Sports and you can download different formats there. Including iCal.

JSchu22

Jul 3, 2007
Thanks man, I'll go check it out right now.