NFL - how'd your team(s) do this year?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I watched the Giants kick the Pats in the nuts right off and then go to crap the last 10 minutes.

I saw my Cowboys play like crap....Damn Jessica Simpson having sex with the QB this morning and somewhere in the stands.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Cowboys. Happy to have the bye and home field throughout....not happy about playing like crap the past 5 weeks or so. I'm hoping the rest will do them some good. Their defense has been gradually getting better, but the offense has stalled. With TO sidelined, that won't help getting them in sync. All it takes is one good game, so I'm not that concerned. I think Terry Glenn could prove to be a nice addition, stretching the field. With TO and Witten, only so many guys you can cover.

So, it's Cowboys and anyone who plays the Pats.:p

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Sorry, KNK, but my beloved 'Skins are in the playoffs! I was a little worried about Romo, though--I was afraid he'd get hurt, with the weather like it was. Oh well, with a win over Seattle next week, the 'Skins'll see you in Dallas the week after!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Cowboys. Happy to have the bye and home field throughout....not happy about playing like crap the past 5 weeks or so. I'm hoping the rest will do them some good. Their defense has been gradually getting better, but the offense has stalled. With TO sidelined, that won't help getting them in sync. All it takes is one good game, so I'm not that concerned. I think Terry Glenn could prove to be a nice addition, stretching the field. With TO and Witten, only so many guys you can cover.

So, it's Cowboys and anyone who plays the Pats.:p
this is exactly how i feel...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Sorry, KNK, but my beloved 'Skins are in the playoffs! I was a little worried about Romo, though--I was afraid he'd get hurt, with the weather like it was. Oh well, with a win over Seattle next week, the 'Skins'll see you in Dallas the week after!

Keep that Damn Jessica Simpson away from Romo, no sex for him.

I also read today MSNBC that Brady talked to Romo about the affects of girlfriends and football, keep out of public eye.

I even wanted to see the Colts win last night and lost there to.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I am a bucs fan. I started watching football in '02 - just in time to see them win the superbowl. Since then, I am a hardcore fan. How hardcore?

My wife and I moved to SoCal last year. We had 2 days to find an apartment. It went like this for every place.

"Do you have an apartment that faces southeast?"
"no"
"goodbye"

This repeated until we were down to 2 places. We drove by one of the apartments and saw DirecTv dishes, and I said "I'll take that one" (so I could get the NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the Bucs every week from SoCal).

BTW - I told all my family and friends the Bucs would go to playoffs - back in week 3. They all thought I was nuts! :p

And my second favorite team is the Cowboys. T.O. is my favorite player in the NFL.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
Yes i am from atlanta and an atlanta falcons fan...Our owner and our team has had some rotten luck and horrible talent picks vs character picks over the past few years.
I am optimistic! Will trade ya Brooking, D Hall, Ty LAw and Harrington for a solid quarterback! Any takers?

Aug 15, 2007
My Colts are still there! I'm looking forward to getting Marvin back, though. Just looking forward to when we knock the Pats off their pedestal tho. haha. Good luck this season, boys!

Aug 15, 2007
I saw the the Giants kick the Pat's right in the Nuts* :)
haha. I still have no idea what the HELL happened at the end! The Giants had the game and then they just seized up and the Pats just strolled right through. Oh well. All that matters is the playoffs now. GO COLTS!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Just thought I'd revive the oldest thread in the off topic section. And umm, you can still use it haha!

I don't watch NFL, obviously, but I'd say my favorite team is the New York Jets for two reasons. One, I love the color they wear (white, like my favorite team, Zamalek) and two, because I love New York.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
My Jaguars just won today which brought them back to .500. I'm hoping they can keep up their momentum throughout the season. Garrard took care of businesss today. Mo-Jo didn't have to do anything really because Garrard spread it out really well today.