NFL Playoff Picture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pete101

Dec 12, 2006
Anyone here an NFL fan? The season is coming to a close in about 3 weeks and not too much is clear as to what the playoff picture will look like. San Diego, Indy, Chicago and Baltimore have just about locked up a spot in the playoffs but everything else looks to be up for grabs.

What do you think the Playoff picture is going to look like?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I was feeling good about my Cowboys for the first time in years, until the Saints debacle. I was surprised at how good the Saints offense was on Sunday night. This just in, Dree Brees is good. Hoping for a rebound vs Atlanta.

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
I am hoping my hometown NY Giants manage to stabalize and make the playoffs! I think it is likely though as the NFC as a whole is not doing to well so a 9 and 6 team probably has a shot at making the Playoffs... good news for Giants and Cowboys fans I guess!

Got my fingers crossed for the Giants Eagles game this weekend.

tambermn

Dec 15, 2006
www.theradepoint.com
[FONT=&quot]I was rooting for the Giants as well but their performance on Sunday was depressing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Indianapolis[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looks like they are going to be in for sure; since there is no doubt that they will probably kill [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Houston[/FONT][FONT=&quot] this week.[/FONT]

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
It seems like each week is the "big game" for the Cowboys, but none more than this week. I think the Giants have an outside chance at beating the Saints especially if Strahan dresses. I'm very concerned about the Cowboys and their ability to stop the pass. Can someone on Dallas cover the fullback?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hoping they find a way to regroup and play some "D" tonight against the Seahawks. I think they'll definitely put up some points with all the Hawks corners being injured. Looks like a makeshift secondary.