NFL radio-type app?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by iiPaDFooT, Sep 5, 2010.

1. iiPaDFooT

iiPaDFooT Member
    Bronze

Is there an NFL radio type app that streams broadcasts of football games? I finally found another job after moving, and I work a fixed schedule. Every Sunday. It wasn't a problem til now... with football starting. I need something like a radio app where i can listen, it can't be a visual app, like that shows play by plays or anything. I won't really have time to take out my iPod at work, but I can listen to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

2. Omen311

Omen311 New Member
    Bronze

Sirius XM maybe. I haven't actually gotten mine to work on my iPhone but I'm sure they stream the same content as the radio

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

3. jmp316

jmp316 Evangelist
    Gold

I believe that the new NFL Game Center app does this.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

4. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

Isn't there an ESPN Radio app?

5. termleech

termleech Zealot
    Gold

Grab something like wunderradio and listen to the local radio station that broadcasts the game.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Doesn't the NFL block streaming of regular season games?

7. termleech

termleech Zealot
    Gold

I didn't think so. I listened to the skins game last year all the time on a local radio station. So unless that's a new rule this year I don't think they block it.

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I confirmed this yesterday. My local station was streaming the game as well. I thought the NFL blocked it last season.

9. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Sirius NFL radio is enough for me, it will cost you 3 dollars a month and you can listen to whatever game they pick plus analysis draft etc. Right from the app.

Features : SIRIUS NFL Radio delivers hard-hitting analysis and up-to-the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need 24/7/365. From the annual Training Camp Tour from all 32 teams, to Super Bowl Week broadcasts, to the Scouting Combine remotes, to live coverage of every pick of the NFL Draft, an all-pro lineup of hosts and special guests from around the league keep you in the know. All that, plus some of the top games throughout the season. Think you got game? Call us at 877-NFL-KICK.

10. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Plus mad dog Russo :)

11. Hovernator

Hovernator New Member