NFL radio-type app?

iiPaDFooT

Bronze
Aug 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
www.twitter.com
Is there an NFL radio type app that streams broadcasts of football games? I finally found another job after moving, and I work a fixed schedule. Every Sunday. It wasn't a problem til now... with football starting. I need something like a radio app where i can listen, it can't be a visual app, like that shows play by plays or anything. I won't really have time to take out my iPod at work, but I can listen to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Omen311

Bronze
Jul 21, 2010
TEXAS
Is there an NFL radio type app that streams broadcasts of football games? I finally found another job after moving, and I work a fixed schedule. Every Sunday. It wasn't a problem til now... with football starting. I need something like a radio app where i can listen, it can't be a visual app, like that shows play by plays or anything. I won't really have time to take out my iPod at work, but I can listen to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Sirius XM maybe. I haven't actually gotten mine to work on my iPhone but I'm sure they stream the same content as the radio

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I believe that the new NFL Game Center app does this.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I didn't think so. I listened to the skins game last year all the time on a local radio station. So unless that's a new rule this year I don't think they block it.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Sirius NFL radio is enough for me, it will cost you 3 dollars a month and you can listen to whatever game they pick plus analysis draft etc. Right from the app.

Features : SIRIUS NFL Radio delivers hard-hitting analysis and up-to-the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need 24/7/365. From the annual Training Camp Tour from all 32 teams, to Super Bowl Week broadcasts, to the Scouting Combine remotes, to live coverage of every pick of the NFL Draft, an all-pro lineup of hosts and special guests from around the league keep you in the know. All that, plus some of the top games throughout the season. Think you got game? Call us at 877-NFL-KICK.