Nick at Nite

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hello there guys,

How are you doing? I hope every one is okay. I used to watch Nick at Nite like every single night when I was in New York, I really loved that channel because it shows two episodes of each tv show, especially Home Improvement, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and Family Matters. I can watch Fresh Prince and Home Improvement here but they show seasons that I've already seen before unlike Nick at Nite. The thing is, I am not in New York anymore and I wanted to know if there's like a software that lets me switch channels and watch them online. ESPN, Nick at Nite, BBC, and other tv channels. We have ESPN and BBC here too but I'm just giving examples. Also the iCarly tv show, I really liked it and I used to watch it at like 1 PM or a bit earlier I think, but I forgot which channel it showed on so I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me, I don't think it was Disney Channel.

Alright, thank you so much and I hope you all have a great night (or day for who ever checks this thread late :D).

Tarek.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Thank you but only hulu is the site that streams channels live. The other ones are just to watch the shows or download them. Which can easily be done through LimeWire or any other warez site. I need a site to watch Nick at Nite (Nickelodeon) itself LIVE, not download or watch the shows they play in it. You know what I mean?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Have you ever heard of Family Guy...The best:p
-Awesome to hear that your as avid as an Nick at Nite as I am :)
Of course, I was a Nick at Nite addict haha. Family Guy is awesome, I even see older people laughing about it. Especially the dog haha, it's lovely.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Family Guy is one of my favorite shows ever.

I also enjoyed Nick at Nite back in the day. iCarly is a current Nickelodeon show I believe. As for watching them, I'm not familiar with any sites these days that allow it but I will also do some looking around.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I seriously watch like 10 family episodes a day just on TV:cool:
-2 on WYMO, 4-mini marathon on TBS, and another 2 on Adult Swim +the extras since I have both Cartoon Network East and West :)

TyWebb

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Paradise, FL, USA
Family Guy Rocks! You want to hear something cool? I have EVERY episode of Family Guy downloaded on my PC. With Orb Live, I can stream any episode I want to my iPhone instantly at any time! (I also have all the seinfelds and a few other series) I can essentially watch 100GB of TV shows on my iPhone any time i want! Pretty Awesome!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I have converted most of my DVD seasons of Family Guy and have most of them on my 160 GB Classic. Too bad Orb Live isn't for Macs.

TyWebb

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Paradise, FL, USA
Just to clear any confusion. You do NOT have to have a TV Tuner card to stream your .avi, .mp4, etc files from your PC hard drive to your phone. With about 500 of my favorite TV episodes on call to watch, who needs live TV? It would be cool to watch live sports on the phone though. I haven't got around to setting up my TV tuner card yet.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Just to clear any confusion. You do NOT have to have a TV Tuner card to stream your .avi, .mp4, etc files from your PC hard drive to your phone. With about 500 of my favorite TV episodes on call to watch, who needs live TV? It would be cool to watch live sports on the phone though. I haven't got around to setting up my TV tuner card yet.
Thanks for the clarification, though I was referring to OrbLive as a TV streaming app.

TyWebb

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
Paradise, FL, USA
No sweat Napoleon, and I knew what you were talking about. I just wanted to make sure that others here not familiar with Orb didn't get confused and think that you needed a TV Tuner card to use Orb in general.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
No sweat Napoleon, and I knew what you were talking about. I just wanted to make sure that others here not familiar with Orb didn't get confused and think that you needed a TV Tuner card to use Orb in general.
No prob, Ty. BTW, how's the golf game?