Louisiana
Thanks
and only 30$ I'm Definitely going to look onto buying one of these

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
You can buy the proper nike shoes so that you can fit the sensor in the shoe which looks like this

but you can put the sensor on other types of shoes by either buying a pouch or do this

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
That is really neat.
Well thanks for explaining this
I highly recommend you get better running shoes other than Nike, and get the app called RunKeeper (for free). There is also a pro version (RunKeeper Pro) for 9.99. It's an awesome app that works like Nike+iPod. That way you get most of the features of Nike+iPod, and better running shoes!

hinky

Bronze
Jul 10, 2009
Don't buy the bracelet to use as a remote. I was tempted and didn't need the sensor. Apparently you need both the sensor for the remote to work, which is sad because it's very cool (and mega expensive.)

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Tyler I used the nike-ipod sensor all last summer and it was pretty cool when you sync'd your iPhone/ipod to your computer and it automatically uploaded your information to nike.com. Once you upload all the data you can actually go onto Nike's web site and track your progress.

tylercr16

Bronze
Jul 6, 2009
Louisiana
That is amazing! Do you have to order it or can you buy it from a store?

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
You can buy it from Best Buy but it's a bit more pricey. If you can wait a few days I'd suggest buying one off ebay. If I were you Id consider getting a neoprene shoe lace pouch, their cheap and your not stuck to just using Nike running shoes.

This is an idea of what your home page is going to look like, as you can see Im clearly not a runner lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Runkeeper automatically sends your info to runkeeper's website, where you can track all your history of runs, biking, walking, etc. For 10 bucks, you don't have to buy a separate unit to tie to you laces, and it works as well as the nike+, with voice prompts that give you periodic updates as to your pace and time and such.