Nike

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I've debated getting the Apple watch, but decided against it until I saw the Nike Plus version since I used that sensor and the Nike Plus app for years until I switched to a Fitbit. I am tempted, but still have a hard time deciding whether I would really use it aside from tracking my runs and checking the time which my Fitbit does for 1/4 the cost.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I had a first gen Apple Watch 42mm and after a year and a half it was stolen. I think that my wife is buying it for me as late birthday gift. I told her I was going to order it and she said that I should wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Well I just recieved the new Apple watch Nike+ and I really really like this watch the colors and the band look Amazing

Last edited:

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Nice. That's a nice band. I wonder why they boxed it differently than the standard watch which comes in a heavy duty two piece plastic molded box.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Nice. That's a nice band. I wonder why they boxed it differently than the standard watch which comes in a heavy duty two piece plastic molded box.
Thx man! I was also wondering the same thing. I still have that hard case box from my previous watch I might turn that into a charging case for the watch lol