Nine Days left how will you pass time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
i don't know about you guys but i can hardly wait until june 29th 6pm each day seems like an eternity. im setting up my music and videos organizing my contacts buying accessorys i already got my phone case, car chargers and silicon cover. what can i do for the next nine days to pass the time im going CRAZZY!

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
It is making me crazy! I want this phone so bad. I will probably barely touch it when I first get it. Exciteddddd

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
i don't know about you guys but i can hardly wait until june 29th 6pm each day seems like an eternity. im setting up my music and videos organizing my contacts buying accessorys i already got my phone case, car chargers and silicon cover. what can i do for the next nine days to pass the time im going CRAZZY!
I don't know! I am open to suggestions. I have been going through my music getting album art work on all of it that is missing so that the iPhone will look great playing my music. Plus it seems like Apple is headed toward cover flow as being the standard.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I don't know! I am open to suggestions. I have been going through my music getting album art work on all of it that is missing so that the iPhone will look great playing my music. Plus it seems like Apple is headed toward cover flow as being the standard.
o yeah, get album covers for all my pirated music!

yes, when i get the iPhone i will be so nervous (undeserving) to touch it.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i feel the same way i already have all my music in a playlist each with an album cover. and i imported my contacts into my address book

Green Goggles

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I've got plenty to do at work the next few days.

And, of course, I've still got a few iPods to keep me entertained until the 29th. :D

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Here it goes in no particular order:

• Friend to hold my spot in line
  • Ice-chest full of Pepsi, Bottled Water, Red Bull, and Sandwhiches
  • Small variety of chips
  • Silicon iPhone case which I have already purchased
  • iPod car charger (which will hopefully also charge the iPhone)
  • Folding lawn chair
  • Wallet+cash
  • iKlear cleaning solution and micro-fiber cloth
  • Air mattress for the bed of my truck
:laugh2:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Here it goes in no particular order:

• Friend to hold my spot in line
  • Ice-chest full of Pepsi, Bottled Water, Red Bull, and Sandwhiches
  • Small variety of chips
  • Silicon iPhone case which I have already purchased
  • iPod car charger (which will hopefully also charge the iPhone)
  • Folding lawn chair
  • Wallet+cash
  • iKlear cleaning solution and micro-fiber cloth
  • Air mattress for the bed of my truck
:laugh2:
i like the idea of bring a case. well thanks for this i need to get to bed its 1 am.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Only 1:51 here on the west coast.
Can't wait to boogie to at t around 430p just to watch them close...stake out the line if there really is one and get that 8gig phone. Such a tease. Soooo worth the wait.

ArtGuy

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Beantown, USA
I'm taking off...

for a week in Disneyland! Perfect timing. I get back to Boston the 28th, and then get my iPhone the next day. Then I can load all of my vacation pics in it and share with every stranger I meet! (well maybe not EVERY stranger)

And of course I have spent the last several weeks getting album art together, playlists made, and a spot on my desk ready for the dock/charger!

Now all I need is the phone!

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
I'll be spending it here, obsessing over every little thread, researching widgets online, getting my iTunes in order, dreaming about it in my sleep, trying to figure out how to get to the store early when my husband doesn't get home until six, bugging my local deal about details, etc.

skyman

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Someone needs to go to iPhone Anonymous:)