No access to phone functions after jailbreak?

Ainkor

Bronze
Jan 4, 2009
After jailbreaking my phone I can no longer access the phone functions.

I can dial out using contacts but when I press the phone icon the dialer comes up and then goes away.

Same thing when i double click the home button, I have that set to bring up my recent calls it comes up, does not fully load and then goes away.

It was working fine last night. The only two things I installed were Kate and the spoof dialer program. I uninstalled both and restarted my phone but the dialer functions still do not work. Should I go ahead and do a full restore?

nobopyon

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
After jailbreaking my phone I can no longer access the phone functions.

I can dial out using contacts but when I press the phone icon the dialer comes up and then goes away.

Same thing when i double click the home button, I have that set to bring up my recent calls it comes up, does not fully load and then goes away.

It was working fine last night. The only two things I installed were Kate and the spoof dialer program. I uninstalled both and restarted my phone but the dialer functions still do not work. Should I go ahead and do a full restore?
I had the exact same problem when I first time JB my phone.
I did intense search for the solution to not to restore and re-JB my phone, but I couldn't find it....

So, yes, I'd just say restore and re-JB your phone..