no bass response on iPhone music files

mfox

Oct 17, 2007
I have very little or no bass response on music files played on my iPhone. could that be because those files may have been re-encoded several times in iTunes? The songs sound much better on my little mps3 player.
Thanks

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have very little or no bass response on music files played on my iPhone. could that be because those files may have been re-encoded several times in iTunes? The songs sound much better on my little mps3 player.
Thanks

Either that or the equilizer setting

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks
I tried all kinds of equalizer seetings onthe iPhone, but none of them give any bass or warmth at all

Then put the equilizer back to default and then bring in a song that you know is perfect. If that has no bass thentake it to Apple, phone may have a problem. Also try using your headset and see if it sounds good in there if it does then it is bad speaker.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Then put the equilizer back to default and then bring in a song that you know is perfect. If that has no bass thentake it to Apple, phone may have a problem. Also try using your headset and see if it sounds good in there if it does then it is bad speaker.
Well, he's not going to get much bass response through the one pitiful speaker on the iPhone...

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
The iPhone speaker can't even hit the frequencies that provides the warmth he's talking about. Now if through the headphone jack you still can't hear the music properly, you either have a shitty pair of headphones or the phone does indeed have a problem.