No BS iPhone Review

cdodkin

New Member
Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
305
0
0
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
#2

flavius

New Member
Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
30
0
0
#3
Well

This is more like a cell phone for 95% of the population - technically speaking - not for the other 5%. :)
 

daviddogma

New Member
Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
101
0
0
#5
Just another hater.

I love my phone AND agree with his review at the same time. If you have $600 to blow (and a lot of us do) it is money well spent. If $600 is a lot of money to you, I would suggest a different phone.