No campers in San Francisco?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I just rode by the AT&T store on Van Ness Avenue (huge shopping street) and there was not a single soul anywhere near the store except one guy waiting for the bus.

How can that be? It's San Francisco for God's sake. MacWorld, WWDC, Apple HQ down the road and nobody in line? :eek:

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Same at the Emeryville Apple store. I'd love it if I could actually sleep in my own bed tonight and just get up really early in the morning.

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I will be checking my Sacramento Store (Truxell Road) on the way to work tomorrow, tho I won't be able to be there til 5pm. Hopefully everyone will be down the street at the mall Apple Store instead :)

boxta

May 15, 2007
SF or eville?

Same at the Emeryville Apple store. I'd love it if I could actually sleep in my own bed tonight and just get up really early in the morning.

I am still debating whether to go to the SF store, or the emeryville store. I work in SF but live in Eville.

what do you think?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
If you're sure that store is a corporate At&t store, then that might be a good omen for you. Maybe you won't have any trouble picking one up there tomorrow.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I am still debating whether to go to the SF store, or the emeryville store. I work in SF but live in Eville.

what do you think?
Well, Friday traffic getting over the Bay Bridge could make things difficult. Could you get there by six?

Maybe drive by the downtown store and if there's a line head for the bridge? Or were you talking about going to the one in Stonestown Mall?