No Campers; just police officer at my AT&T stores

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Only 30 units, but they're extending their hours to 10pm? No in-store activation...only purchases? What? Are all 30 paying with pennies?

applefreak

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Winter Park FL
Don't know why some people think hours until 10pm when sold out by 7pm is a strange thing. They will have demo units for all late-comers to check out, so they can be enticed to buy the phones later. Common sense.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Eh. I just have a nightmare of me waiting outside the store with like 1 other guy.. and the guy just being aggravating and all of the store employees laughing at me because I'm 'stupid' enough to wait for this phone.
It really is so much better when you have people to share it with.
I'd totally wait with you. You seem like a really fun person and you're pretty cute too. I'm #4 in line at my Apple Store... its 5:16 AM and there are about 20 people here already. I live in a fairly small town too though.. Omaha, Nebraska. The people i'm waiting with are really cool too. A bunch of web designer guys in their 20's / 30's, and this kicka** guy from the military is waiting with us - he's been drunk off his rocker all night.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Just drove by my ATT store, and there's not even one car in the parking lot and the cop that was there last night has left. I hope this a good sign for the rest of the day. I plan on getting there between 1230 and 1. I don't think I'm going to have to wait in line. I hope those aren't my famous last words. I could be wrong.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Just drove by my ATT store, and there's not even one car in the parking lot and the cop that was there last night has left. I hope this a good sign for the rest of the day. I plan on getting there between 1230 and 1. I don't think I'm going to have to wait in line. I hope those aren't my famous last words. I could be wrong.
Good luck bro! :cool:

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
We already know of some AT&T stores who will have more than 100.

People claiming that all stores are getting the same amount don't know what they are talking about.

Someone who works in an AT&T store has no idea how many the other 1799 stores got.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Scratch that, as I left for work this morning, there was one person in line in front of the store. This was at probably about 7:45 or so. I'm leaving work at 11:30 today, hopefully that is enough time to get there and get in line and not be too far back. Man, I don't know why I just didn't take the day off of work.