No confirmation email, do I worry?

Shak02

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I ordered my iPhone 3GS on June 11th (couple of days ago) and I still haven't gotten the second email confirming my purchase and telling me that it'll be shipped on June 19th. Its only been a few days since i pre ordered it so should I worry or is this email going to come maybe tomorrow or in the next few days? I bought the phone online from AT&T btw...please help...kind of buggin out that I haven't gotten this stupid email

Rkilbane20

Bronze
May 5, 2008
Ohio
I haven't gotten mine either. But i ordered mine Saturday morning around 12. I'm going to call Monday if i don't get it.

aching

Feb 2, 2008
second email

i received my second email today from att, saying phone will ship overnight and may arrive as early as the 19th. I say give it couple more days. you should be fine.

CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
I Ordered yesterday Ive got 1 email saying 7 to 14 days but thats it :\ IDK if im supposed to get it at an AT&T store or if its supposed to be shipped to my house or what.

UFGator

Jul 17, 2007
I also ordered my phone on the 11th from AT&T. I have not received the 2nd email either...

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Same here: ordered online through AT&T on 6/12 early in the morning Eastern time and 1st e-mail was sent to me right away. Haven't gotten the 2nd e-mail yet. The first gives the link to track the order ID, but the site is down for maintenance at the current time. I had checked it yesterday and it simply said my order was being processed or something like that.

CJisohsocool

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
Same here: ordered online through AT&T on 6/12 early in the morning Eastern time and 1st e-mail was sent to me right away. Haven't gotten the 2nd e-mail yet. The first gives the link to track the order ID, but the site is down for maintenance at the current time. I had checked it yesterday and it simply said my order was being processed or something like that.
This is exactly what happened to me :D except i got it on the 13th :\ I also stupidly don't know if i picked ship to local store or to my house lol

SabaUnited

Bronze
Feb 5, 2008
Bucks County, PA
I ordered from Apple.com on tuesday and my status is still the same 'not yet shipped' even though other people who ordered later have received updates.

It also says.. 'Ships: Delivers by June 19th' ... I hope thats true :sick:

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
Shak and RK, did you check your spam folder?

Oh, and I just went to the AT&T site and it's back up but mine says "In Progress"... Im imaging they may ship it our Tues or Weds.

Blueline29

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
St. Louis
This is exactly what happened to me :D except i got it on the 13th :\ I also stupidly don't know if i picked ship to local store or to my house lol
I don't know if it's always this way, but I was told that if you order online, it'll ship to whatever address the bill goes to. I never got an option to choose to have it shipped to store. So once I found that out, I went into a local AT&T store to have them cancel the order so I could RE-order from the store so I could pick it up in-store on the 19th. The stupid thing is that you apparently can't cancel online orders; the only way to "cancel" is to wait for the phone to ship and then refuse delivery. How does that even make sense, making AT&T pay to ship the phone and then ship it back, not to mention causing there to be one less phone available to pre-order? I asked them at the store and they basically agreed it was an incredibly stupid policy. Hmph. But anyway, I did get the 2nd pre-order done and got my email last night, probably 3-4 hours after I ordered the phone. :laugh2:

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
yeah, besides my issues with shipments where I live (which Im really beating a dead horse) that was THE reason why I went and ordered it at the store; my account, or I should say, my mom's account is in LA and Im in NY... so I didn't have the option to change the shipping address. Pretty lame!