No Custom Dialers in Customize Any More?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

barrycompston

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
:cool:
same here...I really just wanted to know why there wasn't an option to change dialers in Customize anymore.
Hi

Yes it is simple. I posted a thread asking about installing GARF and Hondaman chirps up with something about dialers, that has nothing to do with the question I posted.

Hope this is clear.

Baz

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Hi

Yes it is simple. I posted a thread asking about installing GARF and Hondaman chirps up with something about dialers, that has nothing to do with the question I posted.

Hope this is clear.

Baz
Dude, read the very first post in this thread, along with the title. I started this thread, and its about customize and dialers! WTF!

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007

Hi

Hope this is clear.

Baz
I see a different thread about GARF but this one is about customize. That was the source of my confusion.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I see a different thread about GARF but this one is about customize. That was the source of my confusion.
Ahhh, some sanity in this now-useless thread. I'm beginning to think this barrycompston dude is mildly retarded.
All this and still no thoughts on the missing dialer in Customize. Oh well, no biggie, I guess.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
I actually didn't notice that until this thread so, while it didn't serve much purpose for you, it was useful (or at least informational) to me.