No Games

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
There are no games on the Irish App Store. What's the deal do you think? Is this an update delay or are there licensing issues.

PS can someone send me their AMERICAN credit card details in the meantime:p

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
The Irish have fun by visiting local pubs.

Fact: There are no games in Ireland.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I hear there are a number of companies working on drinking games... give them a few days to get them online in the app store. :D

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
The Irish have fun by visiting local pubs.

Fact: There are no games in Ireland.
We built your country, we may have been drunk doing it but we built it. :p

Seriously the UK store has them the New Zealand store has them (like what did they ever do for the world);)

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Ok guys I am getting desperate. I emailed Apple about the fact we have no games on the App Store Ireland. This is the response

Hi,

Greetings! My name is Gary and your e-mail has been escalated to me to assist you. I understand that you would like to know where the games are in the App Store for Ireland. I have researched this for you, and have found that Ireland does not offer games for sale in the new App Store. I do not have any word on if this is permanent or not. The only information we have at this time is that games are not available for sale in all countries. This may change in the near future though. I do apologize for this, as I know how upsetting this news may be. I am hopeful that this will not be permanent. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Gary

Basically crap no explaination. Is there anyone out there that can explain the logic to this one..... bar fecking China we seem to be the only ones not to get the games. We haven't exactly got much in common with China (no offence). If someone could just tell me why I could learn to live with it.

App store my ass!