No icafe app in App Store anymore.

FFAP1234

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
I performed a factory reset in my iPhone after backing up. After doing my back up I noticed the icafe app was missing. I went to the App Store to search for it but it is missing. Did it change the name? How do I do to get it back? Does anybody know what happened? I will appreciate any help, thank you all.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I performed a factory reset in my iPhone after backing up. After doing my back up I noticed the icafe app was missing. I went to the App Store to search for it but it is missing. Did it change the name? How do I do to get it back? Does anybody know what happened? I will appreciate any help, thank you all.
Have you tried Tapatalk? I haven’t used it, but people like @Ledsteplin do and they seem to be pleased with it. You could give it a shot.

I used to be a fan of the app myself, but slowly transitioned to logging into the site using mobile Safari, and forgot all about the iCafé app. Trust me, the mobile Safari experience is just as good as, if not better than, what that app used to provide.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Have you tried Tapatalk? I haven’t used it, but people like @Ledsteplin do and they seem to be pleased with it. You could give it a shot.

I used to be a fan of the app myself, but slowly transitioned to logging into the site using mobile Safari, and forgot all about the iCafé app. Trust me, the mobile Safari experience is just as good as, if not better than, what that app used to provide.
I think I need to download Tapatalk because I really miss the iCafe app for thread notifications and just keeping up on the latest news/rumors.