No internet access....Can you help?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 5, 2007
I bought my wife an iPhone. She likes it, but brought it to me today saying, "I cannot get my emails". If she had checked she would find she cannot get the weather, stock prices or use Safari either. Is there something she has done or that I can do to fix this? The Edge wheel spins and the WiFi shows full bars, but nothing is downloading. She can make calls out, but not receive them. Is this back to Apple or is there a solution?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i had this same problem today too. even when using wifi i got nothin. bi was just listening to music and for some reason the battery died, and when i got it back on, my emails downloaded right away. so try turning the phone off then back on again.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
I bought my wife an iPhone. She likes it, but brought it to me today saying, "I cannot get my emails". If she had checked she would find she cannot get the weather, stock prices or use Safari either. Is there something she has done or that I can do to fix this? The Edge wheel spins and the WiFi shows full bars, but nothing is downloading. She can make calls out, but not receive them. Is this back to Apple or is there a solution?
Strange that the wifi as well doesn't work. Try reseting or restoring the phone. Else, call Apple.