No Jailbreak Forum in app?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
If this is because Apple won't approve of it, I doubt it. iPhoneforum.net has an app that includes unlock and jailbreak. Bring it back to the app.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
For what it's worth, if you create a thread or subscribe to a thread in the jailbreak section it does show up in the app under your favorites tab.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If this is because Apple won't approve of it, I doubt it. iPhoneforum.net has an app that includes unlock and jailbreak. Bring it back to the app.
Those forums were never in the app to begin with. I need access to the jailbreak forums so I use mobile Safari rather than the app.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm not going to comment on other developers and/or how they might bypass the App Store policy. I am very aware of the policy and choose to stay on the up and up.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
How about Match.com voilating App store policy? I guess eventually they'll catch up to you. ;)

It figures it takes a post from chris to see him comment in one of my inquiry threads. :rolleyes: I'd rather get his help where I need it most. This goes to my recent rant. ;)