No jailbreak section in Icafe app for forums

Discussion in 'everythingiCafe App Support' started by Mi-Phone, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Mi-Phone

Mi-Phone Member
    Bronze

An I missing something or is the jailbreak section hidden or maybe combined with another

2. Apple iAddicted

Apple iAddicted Contributor
    Bronze

Not in the App because of some policy Apple has and Chris isn't going to risk it. We follow the rules here. Go on the web site for jailbreak or a mod will move it for you later

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
    Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

3. Mi-Phone

Mi-Phone Member
    Bronze

Ok, thanks for the preach! Was just a simple question didn't mean to break any rules (rolls eyes)

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

What he said ^^^ plus, If you subscribe to a jailbreak thread, whenever anyone posts on that thread you'll be able to see it from the app. That's the only way.

5. Mi-Phone

Mi-Phone Member
    Bronze

Thanks

6. Apple iAddicted

Apple iAddicted Contributor
    Bronze

The mods always move mine, i don't go to the site that much lol....... And I was just meanin that we follow the rules never said ya broke one by askin. Lots of us would like to see the jailbreak section on the app but because Apple doesn't support it, it is some policy that it is not supposed to show in apps.
    Sorry ya took it wrong

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
    Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

7. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

There is a mobile template on the horizon. That will complete the trifecta of access.