No longer available ?

happyyoyo

Dec 9, 2012
Maybe you can use iTunes to get updated:)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I was going to post a thread on this. I'm getting immensely tired of trying to update apps on my iPhone 5. It never works first time round, I've got to either keep trying to download the update or quit the App Store and remove it from the Multitasking bar then launch it again. Another working option is to hard-reset then the download seems to want to work. It's frustrating to say the least.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I was going to post a thread on this. I'm getting immensely tired of trying to update apps on my iPhone 5. It never works first time round, I've got to either keep trying to download the update or quit the App Store and remove it from the Multitasking bar then launch it again. Another working option is to hard-reset then the download seems to want to work. It's frustrating to say the least.
Are you running 6.0.1? I had a little bit of trouble with that on 6.0, but 6.0.1 resolved it for me. They always work the first time now.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Are you running 6.0.1? I had a little bit of trouble with that on 6.0, but 6.0.1 resolved it for me. They always work the first time now.
Still on 6.0.0 I've been thinking about 6.0.1 but I've held back just incase our nice jailbreak friends release a jailbreak for the iPhone 5 iOS 6.0.0. Considering we've had absolutely zero updates on the state of any upcoming jailbreak I've been reluctant to pull the trigger, I want too but I miss the jailbreak! I've had a Nexus 7 since launch, I've rooted it, overclocked it and done anything else you can think of in the way of fiddling with the OS... then I look at my iPhone 5 which is an amazing bit of kit, it's needs to be let out of it's cage! :sneaky:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Still on 6.0.0 I've been thinking about 6.0.1 but I've held back just incase our nice jailbreak friends release a jailbreak for the iPhone 5 iOS 6.0.0. Considering we've had absolutely zero updates on the state of any upcoming jailbreak I've been reluctant to pull the trigger, I want too but I miss the jailbreak! I've had a Nexus 7 since launch, I've rooted it, overclocked it and done anything else you can think of in the way of fiddling with the OS... then I look at my iPhone 5 which is an amazing bit of kit, it's needs to be let out of it's cage! :sneaky:
The odds of a 6.0-only iPhone 5 jailbreak are slim to none. It's much more likely that it will only work on the current firmware. Try it; it will likely fix this problem with the App Store.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm tempted, but I'd be gutted if they release an iOS 6.x.x only jailbreak... I'd be very upset :cry: