No longer Rotten Apple!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
If what Steve is saying is true then I most publicly apologize to him, Apple, and all of you Apple people I have offended with my bad mouthing. This is a class act on Apple's part and at least a small olive branch reaching out to his customers who believed in Apple enough to buy at release.
Please forgive.

p.s. if there is new poll, I am changing my mind about Steve, he's back!

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
If what Steve is saying is true then I most publicly apologize to him, Apple, and all of you Apple people I have offended with my bad mouthing. This is a class act on Apple's part and at least a small olive branch reaching out to his customers who believed in Apple enough to buy at release.
Please forgive.

p.s. if there is new poll, I am changing my mind about Steve, he's back!
I'm sure he's touched.

Of course, he could just be laughing that he completely owned you for a mere $100 of store credit...

Who knew?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
That's right, at least it's something.
I expected that he would do nothing. He proved me wrong and I am humbly accepting this even with a $100 cut because he stepped up.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
can somebody please tell me when i can get my 100 back? or store credit?
please?
i need to buy a bluetooth

lci3341

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
can somebody please tell me when i can get my 100 back? or store credit?
please?
i need to buy a bluetooth
Most people probably don't need to apologize for their reaction- Apple wronged you and you were upset. now they are righting that wrong. My criticism of the price cut was not as harsh as others but I was very disappointed and it was going to influence my purchasing decisions in the future. And until Apple did something about it (they did) their image was tarnished. I'm glad they did the right thing and I won't hold it against them. Some people at Apple made the right decision (somehow I think they had to talk Steve into it though...)

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
hopefully soon, because i really need a bluetooth now, and i was gonna buy it later but then the news from yesterday blew me off track, and i completely lost trust in Apple. so now hopefully they would refund my money soon so that i buy another Apple product from them:laugh2: