No NES ROMs were found!

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
I'm having problems with the NES on the iPhone. The iPhone version I'm using is 1.1.1 and everything i click on the NES it's telling me:

No ROMs Found, No NES ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES.

Is there any way this can be fixed?

Also I have my iPhone unlocked. Thanks

Mar 2, 2008
I'm having problems with the NES on the iPhone. The iPhone version I'm using is 1.1.1 and everything i click on the NES it's telling me:

No ROMs Found, No NES ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES.

Is there any way this can be fixed?

Also I have my iPhone unlocked. Thanks
you are putting it in the wrong folder it doesn't go in the var folder thats the folder for 1.1.3 and above. once you plug your iPhone to winscp it shows two folders "library and media" when you see that click on media then create folders ROMs and NES and put games in NES.

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
you are putting it in the wrong folder it doesn't go in the var folder thats the folder for 1.1.3 and above. once you plug your iPhone to winscp it shows two folders "library and media" when you see that click on media then create folders ROMs and NES and put games in NES.

oh wow...you lost me at var folder...lol

Please guide me!

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 29, 2007
I've downloaded the SSH and Ulctl, and I'm stuck on something. Is there any possible way you can help me?

:(
Keep following the Tut you need to do the rest on your computer. If your on a Mac there is a download there for PC just google SSH Client for PC and choose the one you want.

From there continue to follow the tutorial.

If this is still hard here is the easiest way to get ROMs.

Go to your installer and add this source:
markmon.mine.nu:90/iPhone/repo/repo.plist

After it has reloaded go back to Installer and install Bigboss' Nes Rom Package and you will now have over 70 ROMS from Zelda to Mario.

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
Keep following the Tut you need to do the rest on your computer. If your on a Mac there is a download there for PC just google SSH Client for PC and choose the one you want.

After it has reloaded go back to Installer and install Bigboss' Nes Rom Package and you will now have over 70 ROMS from Zelda to Mario.

I've added the the source and couldn't find "Bigboss' Nes Rom Package on the "Install".

Please help again...thanks

Mar 30, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008

it didn't work. did u miss spell it? HELP ME