No option to cut calls when busy

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by rugved1118, Nov 3, 2014.

1. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Hello,

Actually i have this problem eversince ios 7 is installed. When i am busy and do not want to attend incoming calls, i only see two options :

1. Green button
    2. Remind me in 1 hour OR when i leave.

I have to select "remind me in 1 hour" and then have to delete manually from reminders which is big pain for me.

May i know where has the RED button gone missing ?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

2. Nrevezzo

Nrevezzo Member
    Bronze

I noticed this also. If your phone is locked then the red decline button is not presented but if you're using an app or the phone is unlocked then it is presented as an option. Of course I only just noticed this because of all the political calls I've been getting the last few days. Thankfully it'll be over tomorrrow; at least for a little while.

3. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

AMEN!!

4. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Just press the volume button to silence the ringing and ignore it.

5. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius
    Gold

Doesn't pressing the lock button do something to an incoming call as well? Or was that an older iOS version? The volume button silences and ignores the call, but still lets it go through to voicemail. IIRC the lock button would not just ignore the call, but essentially hang up on the caller. It's been awhile since I've had to use those options.

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Pressing the lock button while on the lock screen used to decline the call and send it straight to voicemail while pressing a volume button would silence it. Pressing any of the buttons just silences it now. The only way to decline a call and send it straight to voicemail now (from the lockscreen) is to select Remind Me.