No point to "send to web gallery!"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I was watching the intro video of the new imacs, when steve talked about the iPhone. At first i got excited qhen he talked about the new feature. Now i realize there is no point to it other than to save time. It doesn't add a new feature, just makes it easier. If you remember, he talked about how you can attach photos and send it to a special email. We can do that with an iPhone! Baisically its a shortcut to something we could already do.

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
People are so hard to impress.

I'm quite impressed... but I grew up when TV was new and was in, yes Virginia, black and white. I can't wait for my iLife and iWork software to get here ... should be by Friday. I plan on annoying my family with tons of pictures and now movies... oh the joy. :)

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I'm quite impressed... but I grew up when TV was new and was in, yes Virginia, black and white. I can't wait for my iLife and iWork software to get here ... should be by Friday. I plan on annoying my family with tons of pictures and now movies... oh the joy. :)
yes, you may have a point. I'm a teen who grew up with electronics.

All I'm saying is that, I'm not impressed cause its nothing new within the iPhone itself, but a change within .mac. If .Mac always had this capability then since the day we got the iPhone we could sent photos this way. Its like speed dail for sending photos.