No Problems with my iPhone, Am I the only one?

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I've had my iPhone since iday. It has worked everyday without a hitch. I've never had any of the problems discussed in this forum. I think the iPhone is one of the greatest products that I have owned. :laugh2:

Am I the only one on their first iPhone?

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I've had my iPhone since iday. It has worked everyday without a hitch. I've never had any of the problems discussed in this forum. I think the iPhone is one of the greatest products that I have owned. :laugh2:

Am I the only one on their first iPhone?
you better knock on wood.

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I have a day one phone too with no issues. However, we're not the majority in this forum since people come on here often to complain about or to discuss their issues instead of talk about their phones being perfect.

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
Why? There are many thousands of people with flawless iPhones.
Statistics that aren't substantiated are meaningless.

My phone hasn't had any MAJOR problems, just shitty volume, and the virtual keyboard is inferior to my old LG keyboard.

WHM

Jul 18, 2007
I have a day one phone too with no issues. However, we're not the majority in this forum since people come on here often to complain about or to discuss their issues instead of talk about their phones being perfect.
Majority of population will not post if they are not having problems. I am usually one of those. Only gussing a few percent of the phones have some sort of defect. If Apple repairs or replaces the defective units, the iPhone will continue to be success !;)

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
Majority of population will not post if they are not having problems. I am usually one of those. Only gussing a few percent of the phones have some sort of defect. If Apple repairs or replaces the defective units, the iPhone will continue to be success !;)
I agree. My phone has been great! Only a couple of Safari shutdowns.

Cheers.

Will

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Statistics that aren't substantiated are meaningless.

My phone hasn't had any MAJOR problems, just shitty volume, and the virtual keyboard is inferior to my old LG keyboard.
Those don't count as problems. They're personal preferences.

mceis

Jul 9, 2007
I haven't had any problems at all. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend just got a BB 8320, and I can't type nearly as fast on that as my iPhone. I haven't had any volume problems, call quality and reception is as good or better than any other phone I've had (I've had a lot of high-end smartphones), Edge is horrible, and it's been pretty stable. Sure, there could be a few fixes, but I would absolutely do it all over again if I had the choice. My 2 cents...

totalsportsnut

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Eugene, Oregon

I didn't post about problems until i was on my third one...

Gurk33

Jul 20, 2007
I'm on number 3.

Number 1) Came scratched in the box.

Number 2) Had a yellow tint toward the bottom corners of the screen.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
i have no problems....since day one but any way.

you should make a poll of people with problems being with the 5 screen and the 7 screen.

i myself have the 5 and im guessing most of you do to, and i don't want thta 7 screen my friend has it big differnce.

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
Those don't count as problems. They're personal preferences.
What fairy tale world are you living in? The volume thread is the longest thread in this forum filled with people who agree with me. Almost every single thread in this forum is about some sort of problem the phone has. Are you blind?